[#馃尡] Introducing the World of K-pop

  Hello there fellow readers! For this blog I'm gonna be your guide, you can call me Selina. As you can see, this blog will be all about k-pop. If you're interested in joining the fandom, then you are in the right place! Let's start off with a short introduction about me. My name is Selina and I've been listening to k-pop for 5 years. I decided to start this blog because I wanted to share with everyone my knowledge about k-pop. That's enough information about me, now let's start talking about the main topic, k-pop!




[#馃尡] GROUPS I RECOMMEND LISTENING TO FOR STARTERS

 If you're new to k-pop, then I recommend listening to groups that don't have a lot of members. For example, TXT. This is a boy group formed by 5 members. Their music has a vast variety of concepts, but it depends on your tastes. Another group I recommend listening to is Mamamoo. This is a girl group formed by 4 members. Their music is really good, and they are considered as vocal queens because in their live concerts they sing very nice. If you're looking for something more diverse, then I recommend listening to Kard. This group is a mixed group, and by this I mean a group that has girls and boys. There are 4 members in total, 2 boys and 2 girls. Their music can be considered loud, but if you're looking for something more calm then I recommend listening to their songs from their early days as a group.

TXT photo group
txt group photo

Mamamoo group photo

Kard group photo


Mamamoo showcasing their vocals



Two different concepts



Kard's first song













Comentarios